Why Refinish your Bathtub Using Midland’s Best Bathtub Refinishers?
Sink, tile, and bathtub refinishing developed as an industry over 30 years ago as a very cost effective and time saving measure over gutting and replacement. Refinishing is also known in the industry as glazing, reglazing, or resurfacing. Midland Texas Bathtub refinishers will provide you with the perfect cost effective replacement alternative to make your tub look like new again!
Why Bathtub Refinishing is better than replacement?
- Less expansive than replacement of your tub
- Takes only 1 day
- No permits or licenses required
- No need to hire a licensed plumber
- No need to take out walls to get the tub out
- Won’t need to remove or replace the molding and floor covering.
- No need to replace tiles that were damaged by the tub removal.
- Using Re-Nu Tile and Grout Restoration as your overall remodeling plan will save you a lot of unnecessary costs that will allow you to upgrade many other areas. Why wait weeks for the replacement of your bathtub? When you can modernize your bath by refinishing in only a few hours?
- Using Re-Nu as your overall remodeling plan will save you a lot of unnecessary costs that will allow you to upgrade many other areas. Why wait weeks for the replacement of your bathtub? when you can modernize your bath or kitchen by refinishing in only a few hours?
Bathtub Replacement Cost vs Bathtub Refinishing Cost
You can save up to 80% with Bathtub Refinishing over replacement of your bathtub. The purchase of a new bathtub can cost as little as $300, but after adding up all the costs that a contractor would charge, the total cost quickly grows up to thousands.
How much should a professional bathtub refinishing cost?
A professional bathtub refinishing should cost $500 – $1,000. In Midland and the surrounding area you will not find another bathtub refinisher that will deliver a final quality product.
Claw Foot Bathtub Restoration
Reglazing Is Also Available For Tile Walls And Counter Tops
Update Your Tile and Tub Changed Color From 1960’s Pink To A Clean White
Update Your Formica Or Cultured Marble Changed Color (Solid Color or Stone-Flecks)